Dear Parents and Caregivers.
Please complete all relevant parts of this enrolment form.
For any other information please contact our school office
Required for new entrants only
If different from student
If different from Student
Please enter NA if this doesn't apply to your family
Any sight, speech, notifiable diseases or allegies
Is your child receiving any asseistance from outside agencies, i.e. RTLB, GSE?
If Yes, please provide details
RULES TO HELP KEEP THORNTON SCHOOL STUDENTS CYBERSAFE
These rules will help us to stay safe when using ICT at school
1. I cannot use school ICT equipment until my parent/s have signed my use agreement form (see Section C) and the completed form has been returned to school.
2. I can only use the computers and other ICT equipment for my schoolwork and only with my teacher’s permission.
3. I can only go online or use the internet at school when a teacher gives permission and an adult is present.
4. If there is something I’m not sure about I will ask my teacher.
5. I will not use the internet, email, mobile phones or any other ICT equipment to be mean, rude, or unkind about the other people.
6. I will not tell anyone my password.
7. If I find anything that upsets me, is mean or rude, or things I know are not acceptable at out school, I will:
• Not show others
• or turn off the screen and
• Get a teacher straight away
8. I must not bring any ICT equipment/devices to school without seeking permission from my parents and my teacher first. This includes thing like mobile phones, games, cameras, USB devices and software.
9. I will ask my teacher’s permission before I put any personal information online.
Personal information includes:
• Email address
• Phone numbers
10. I will be careful and will look after all our school lCT equipment by:
• Not being silly and playing around with it
• Following our school cybersafety rules
• Telling a teacher about anything wrong or damaged
11. I understand that if I break the rules the school may need to tell my parents(s).
I have read Thornton School Cybersafety Use Agreement (full agreement under Policies and Procedures and Health and Safety) and am aware of the school's initiatives to maintain a cybersafe learning environment, including my child's responsibilities.
I give permission for my child's photograph to be used for our school website and app or in other publicity material
I give permission for my child to attend Religious Instruction - held on Tuesday during lunch time
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.